For vehicles of 12t
double-movement unloading platform
190° rotating platform
Innovative equipment with 190° rotating platform for vehicle recovery
The S.E.A. 200 G equipment can be applied to chassis with a minimum total weight of 12000 kg, and is characterised by its extreme ease and speed of operation in any situation.
- The dimensions of the loading platform, supplied in high-strength aluminium alloy (S.E.A. 200 G) or galvanised steel (S.E. 200 G), can vary depending on the type of cab and requirements.
- The special structure of the equipment consists of a tilting and sliding platform with the possibility of rotating 190° to allow recovery in situations of reduced manoeuvring space and to facilitate recovery over guardrails, ditches and uneven terrain.
- This equipment can be equipped with: hydraulic telescopic rear fork supplied in the 2.5T version.
Equipment and accessories
- Radio control for all movements
- Travelling winch
- 5T rear fork (fully extended)
- Sloping hydraulic rear stabilisers
- Motorbike holder
- LED lightbar