For trucks with mass from 7,5 to 18T with hydraulic ramps and boom cranes 5T.
The equipment P.S.L. can be placed on cabs whose min total weight is 7500 kg and, as it is very easy to handle, it is particularly fit for the rescue of damaged vehicles.
The dimensions of the loading platform, equipped with two footboards in alloy aluminium, may vary according to the type of cab and to the client's needs.
The special structure of the equipment, characterized by a particularly low false chassis, allows a better stability in transit.
The hydraulic winch, if requested together with the model with hydraulic control, makes the loading of seriously damaged cars easier.
On demand it is possible to place, on the back side of the cab, a turning crane equipped with an adjustable or fixed lifting beam to lift and load cars.
The hydraulic telescopic back fork (supplied with models 1T or 2T), allows the towing (with lifted axle) of damaged cars or lorries.
On the subchassis is fixed a high resistant steel crane jib, which makes the lifting operation with the help of 2 hydraulic cylinders and the slipping-off operation with the help of a hydraulic cylinder .
The crane jib is available together with the models of 4T and 5.5T.
- Loading platform, which can be bent through 2 hydraulic cylinders.
- alloy - aluminium movable footboards.
- whole hydraulic system (power take-off, pump, lever control distributor).
- central hydraulic jib, equipped with 2 rear stabilizing hydraulic cylinders.
- Hydraulic winch of 4.5T or 6.5 T placed on the front and equipped with rope guide, rope presser and steel rope with hook.
- Emergency button and hearing signal while equipment is working.
- 2 wings, 1 tool box with lock, 1 manual accelerator, 1 pulley to load the damaged cars, 2 fixed choks to block wheels, 2 adjustable choks to block wheels, 1 wedge to stop the breakdown van, 1 tow road, 1 spare wheel holder with manual winch, 1 steel chain with two hooks, 1 sphere for the connection of trolleys and roulottes to the platform, rear universal power socket, 1 belt with crack, 1 belt with two eyes, two belts with buckles, 2 turning orange lights, light to illuminate the instrument board, steerable spot light, side clearance lights and side bars.
- Back telescopic hydraulic fork.
- Hydraulic traslator of the winch.
- Starting cables 12 V - 24 V.
- Scooters and motorbikes holder, complete with slide for loading operations.
- Radio control for one or more mouvements.
- Flashing bar "type approved".
- Special trolleys type "America" for the loading of cars.
- Special trolleys type "new" for the towing of cars.
- Special car jack 2T.
- Extractible dustbin holder, broom and shovel holder, cans and extinguisher holders.