S.E. 200 L
Reliable and easy to use, especially suitable for the recovery and transportation of vehicles.
The equipment S.E. 200 L can be placed on cabs whose min. total weight is 5000 kg and, as it is very easy to handle, it is particularly fit for the rescue and the transport of vehicles.
The dimensions of the loading platform, made of a strong alloy aluminium (S.E.A. 200 L) or of zinc coated steel (S.E. 200 L), may vary according to the different type of cab ant to the client's needs.
Its special structure, characterized by a particularly low false chassis, allows a better stability in transit.
The hydraulic winch, if requested together with the model with hydraulic control, makes the loading of seriously damaged cars easier.
The hydraulic telescopic back fork (supplied with models of 1T - 1,5T), allows the towing (with lifted axle) of damaged cars.
On demand, to enhance the efficiency of the equipment, it is possible to place, on the back side of the loading platform, an additional folding hydraulic jib.
The crane jib of 2T, made of strong high resistant steel, is equipped with two hydraulic cylinders the lifting operation, and with one for the slipping-off operation.
- Loading platform, which can be bent and slipped off through hydraulic cylinders running on central slides
- Whole hydraulic system (power take-off, pump, lever control distributor)
- Hydraulic winch placed on the front with towing power of 2.2T or 3.6T, equipped with rope guide, rope presser and steel rope with hook
- Emergency button and hearing signal while equipment is working
- 2 wings, 1 tool box with lock, 1 manual accelerator,, 1 pulley to load the damaged cars, 2 fixed choks to block wheels, 2 adjustable choks to block wheels, 1 wedge to stop the breakdown van, 1 tow rod, 1 spherical hook for towing, 1 sphere for the towing of trolleys or roulottes, 1 rear universal power socket, 1 belt with crack, 1 belt with two eyes, two turning orange lights, light to illuminate the instrument board, 1 steerable spot light, side clearance lights and side bars
- Back telescopic hydraulic fork
- Folding hydraulic jib
- Hydraulic traslator of the winch
- Starting cables 12 V - 24 V
- Scooters and motorbikes holder, fixed to the mobile winch, which can be used only in presence of a radio control on the traslator
- Scooters and motorbikes holder, complete with slide for loading operations
- Radio control for one or more mouvements
- Flashing bar "type approved"
- Special trolley type "America" to load cars
- Special trolleys type "New" to tow cars special car jack 2T
- Extractible dustbin holder, broom and shovel holder, cans and extinguisher holders