Fast, robust and secure with arm crane 3,5T fixed to the frame.
The equipment S.E. 300 can be placed on cabs whose min. total weight is 12000 Kg and, as it is very easy to use, it is particularly fit for the rescue and the transport of vehicles.
The dimensions of the loading platform, available in high resistant aluminium alloy (S.E.A. 300) or in zinc coated steel (S.E.300), may vary according to the type of cab and to the client's needs.
Its special structure, characterized by a particularly low false chassis, allows a better stability in transit.
The equipment S.E. 300 is the evolution of the equipment S.E. 200 which is still produced, anyway. What's new concerning S.E. 300 is the fact that the jib crane is no longer fixed to the platform, but, instead, it is fixed to the original frame of the vehicle.
In this way the crane jib is much longer and its lifting power is higher (3.5 T concerning the standard version). What's more, the crane jib can be used to rescue damaged cars in a lower position.
The hydraulic winch, if ordered together with version traslabile with hydraulic control, makes the loading operations of particularly damaged cars easier.
On demand it is possible to place, on the back side of the cab, a turning crane equipped with fixed or adjustable lifting beam for the lifting and the loading of cars.
The telescopic hydraulic back fork (supplied with the 1,5T or 2,5T versions), allows the towing (with lifted axle) of damaged cars and lorries.
- Loading platform, which can be bent and slipped off through hydraulic cylinders running on central slides
- Whole hydraulic system (power take off, pump, lever control distributor)
- Hydraulic winch placed on the front side with towing power of 4.5T or 6T, equipped with rope guide, rope presser and steel rope with hook
- Emergency button and hearing signal while equipment is working
- 2 wings, 1 tool box with lock, 2 fixed choks to block wheels, 2 adjustable choks to block wheels, 1 wedge to stop the breakdown van, 1 tow bar, 1 spherical hook for towing operations, 1 sphere for the towing of trolleys or roulottes, 1 rear universal power socket, 1 belt with crack, 1 belt with two eyes, 2 flashing orange lights, light to illuminate the instrument board, 1 steerable spot light, side clearance lights and side bars.
- Back telescopic hydraulic fork
- Hydraulic device that moves the winch
- Starting cables 12 V - 24 V
- Scooters and motorbikes holder, fixed to the mobile winch, which can be used only if there is a radio control on the device that moves the winch
- Scooters and motorbikes holder, equipped with slide for loading operations
- Radio control for one or more mouvements
- Flashing bar "type approved"
- Special trolleys type "America" for the loading of vehicles
- Special trolleys type "New" for the towing of vehicles
- Special car jack 2T
- Extractible dustbin holder, broom and shovel holder, cans and extinguisher holders.