S.E. 300 L
Fast and reliable, with arm crane from 3T fixed to the frame. Suited to the recovery of vehicles.
The equipment S.E. 300 L is applicable on Cab trucks having a total weight of 6500 Kg minimum ground , and is particularly suited to the recovery and transport of vehicles .
The dimensions of the load , supplied in high-strength aluminum alloy (SEA 300 L) or galvanized steel ( 300 L SE ) may vary depending on the type of cabin and the needs of the customer .
The special structure of the display, which uses a subframe particularly low , it allows to obtain a greater stability during transport .
The equipment S.E. 300 L is the evolution of the designing S.E. 200 L which remains in production. The novelty of the new arrangement is that the crane arm is no longer attached to the platform and then dumper with it , but with a fixed structure to the original chassis of the vehicle.
This change has allowed us to achieve a much longer boom crane with a capacity higher than the previous year ( 3 T in the standard version ) . Furthermore, this new configuration allows the use of the crane arm for the recovery in the low position . The hydraulic winch , if required in the version with movable hydraulic facilitates the loading of cars particularly crashed .
The hydraulic telescopic fork Rear provided in version 1.5 or 1T T, allows towing with lifted axle cars or trucks damaged .
Loading platform, which can be bent and slipped off through hydraulic cylinders running on central slides.
- Whole hydraulic system (power take-off, pump, lever control distributor).
- Hydraulic winch placed on the front with towing power of 2.2T or 3.6T, equipped with rope guide, rope presser and steel rope with hook.
- Emergency button and hearing signal while equipment is working.
- 2 wings, 1 tool box with lock, 1 manual accelerator,, 1 pulley to load the damaged cars, 2 fixed choks to block wheels, 2 adjustable choks to block wheels, 1 wedge to stop the breakdown van, 1 tow rod, 1 spherical hook for towing, 1 sphere for the towing of trolleys or roulottes, 1 rear universal power socket, 1 belt with crack, 1 belt with two eyes, two turning orange lights, light to illuminate the instrument board, 1 steerable spot light, side clearance lights and side bars.
Back telescopic hydraulic fork.
- Folding hydraulic jib.
- Hydraulic traslator of the winch.
- Starting cables 12 V - 24 V.
- Scooters and motorbikes holder, fixed to the mobile winch, which can be used only in presence of a radio control on the traslator.
- Scooters and motorbikes holder, complete with slide for loading operations.
- Radio control for one or more mouvements.
- Flashing bar "type approved".
- Special trolley type "America" to load cars.
- Special trolleys type "New" to tow cars special car jack 2T.
- Extractible dustbin holder, broom and shovel holder, cans and extinguisher holders.