S.E.A. 200 G
Innovative equipment for the recovery of vehicles. With platform that rotates 180°.
The equipment S.E.A. 200 G is applicable on Cab trucks having a minimum total weight of 10000 Kg and, thanks to a particular ease of use, is particularly suited to the recovery and transport of vehicles.
The special booth structure consists of a platform and tilting dumper with the ability to rotate 190 ° to allow to recover the cars in situations of reduced operating space
and facilitate recovery over the guardrail, ditches and slopes.
The hydraulic winch, if required in the version with movable hydraulic facilitates the loading of cars particularly crashed.
On request it is possible to fit a rear mounted slewing crane complete with fixed or adjustable sling for lifting and load cars.
The hydraulic telescopic fork Rear provided in version 1.5 T - 2T - 2.5 T, allows towing with lifted axle cars or trucks damaged.
- Load Platform tilt , roll-off and rotating through a fifth wheel and two hydraulic cylinders.
- Rear stabilizers.
- Remote control.
- Lights Side footprint along the platform.
- Complete hydraulic system , the PTO and pump at the gas control lever.
- Hydraulic winch mounted in the front with shooting ability of 3.6T or 4.5T equipped with rope guides , premifune and steel wire rope with hook.
- Emergency button and audible alarm.
- 2 fenders , tool box door with lock, manual accelerator , pulley to load crashed cars , 2 wedges bloccaruote fixed , 2 adjustable wedges bloccaruote wedge with accommodation for arrest carrosoccorso , tow bar , ball hitch for towing , ball attack trucks or trailers on the platform , socket rear universal type , belt with crack , belt with 2 eyes , 2 orange flashing swivel , service light for lighting control panel , adjustable headlight , side footprint and side guards.