Low chassis and aluminum platform, suitable for self-rescue.
The equipment is applicable to SP 1250 Cab trucks with a total weight of 3.5 T with front-wheel drive and consists of a low-frame chassis made of aluminum alloy and a floor made of aluminum alloy roll-off partially by hydraulic cylinder.
The height from the ground enables very small to have greater stability when driving on the road.
The double rear axle is approved 2.8 T to reach a top speed of 150 km / h and is adjustable under load from a hydraulic power pack.
The electric winch, the movable version with manual or hydraulic ease the load of cars particularly crashed.
Thanks to the very low frame and platform that demountables to the ground, the equipment SP 1250 has a maximum angle of attack of 6 ° to the ground.
|Towing power of winch Kg||3500|
|Load. plat. height mm.||800|
- Platform demountable aluminum alloy
- Frame in aluminum alloy
- Dual axle with adjustable height
- Electric winch mounted in the front with a capacity of 3500 Kg pull equipped with steel wire rope guide and 10 m
- Wedges for locking the car, 2 spare wheel holder, 1 belt with crack, 1 belt with 2 eyelets
- Manual device that moves the winc
- Scooters and motorbikes holder
- Radio control for the winch and for the regulation of the platform
- Flashing bar "type approved"
- Turning trolleys type "America" for the loading of vehicles
- Specoial car jack
- Sphere hook for the towing of trolleys