Fast, reliable, and suitable for the recovery of vehicles of all kinds.
,5The equipment S.E. 200 can be placed on cabs whose min. total weight is 7500 Kg; as it is very easy to handle, this equipment is particularly fit for the rescue and transport of damaged vehicles.
The dimensions of the loading platform, made of a strong alloy aluminium (S.E.A. 200) or of zinc coated steel (S.E.200) may vary according to the different type of cab and to the client's needs.
Its special structure, characterized by a particularly low false chassis, allows a better stability in transit.
The hydraulic winch, if requested together with the model with hydraulic control, makes the loading of seriously damaged cars easier.
On demand it is possible to place on the back side of the cab a turning crane equipped with an adjustable or fixed lifting beam to lift and load cars.
The hydraulic telescopic back fork (supplied with models of 1,5T - 2,5T - 3T - 4T) allows the towing (with lifted axle) of damaged cars or lorries.
On demand, to enhance the efficiency of the equipment, it is possible to place, on the back side of the loading platform, an additional folding hydraulic jib.
The crane ARM of 3 T, made of strong high resistant steel, is equipped with two hydraulic cylinders for the lifting operation, and with one for the slipping-off operation.
- Loading platform, which can be bent and slipped off through hydraulic cylinders running on central slides.
- whole hydraulic system (power take-off, pump, lever control distributor).
- hydraulic winch placed on the front with towing capacity of 3,6 T or 4.5 T, equipped with rope guide, rope presser and steel rope with hook.
- Emergency button and hearing signal while equipment is working.
- 2 wings, 1 tool box with lock, 1 manual accelerator, 1 pulley to load the damaged cars, 2 fixed choks to block wheels, 2 adjustable choks to block wheels, 1 wedge to stop the breakdown van, 1 tow rod , 1 spherical hook for towing, 1 sphere for the towing of trolleys or roulottes, 1 rear universal power socket, 1 belt with crack, 1 belt with two eyes, two turning orange lights, light to illuminate the instrument board, 1 steerable spot light, side clearance lights and side bars.
- Back telescopic hydraulic fork.
- Folding hydraulic jib.
- Hydraulic traslator of the winch.
- Starting cables 12 V -24 V.
- Scooters and motorbikes holder, fixed to the mobile winch, which can be used only in presence of a radio control on the traslator.
- Radio control for 1 or more mouvements.
- Flashing bar " type approved”.
- Special trolley type “America” to load cars.
- Special trolley type “New” to tow cars.
- Special car jack 2T.
- Extractible dustbin holder, broom and shovel holder, cans and extinguisher holders.