The F.P. 8000 equipment can be used on chassis with three or more axles with a minimum total ground weight of 26000 kg. It is particularly suitable for the recovery and transport of damaged heavy goods vehicles with a raised axle.
- Securely anchored to the subframe, a crane boom is attached with lift by means of two hydraulic cylinders to which one or more hydraulic winches with a lifting capacity of 25T and 10T are attached, allowing the recovery of heavy vehicles.
- The telescopic hydraulic fork with three fully extended extensions allows the towing with raised axle of a damaged truck with a maximum axle weight of 8000 kg.
- The three extensions of the fork make it easy to tow coaches or trucks with a long front overhang.
- The special movement of the fork arm makes it easy to recover vehicles with very limited ground clearance.
- This equipment can be equipped with a 10T hydraulic boom extension and hydraulically extendable stabilisers.