For vehicles from 12t to 18t
Tilting platform with hydraulic ramps
5.5t crane boom fixed to the chassis
The longest-lasting of our set-ups, the first and true 5.5t crane jib on the chassis
The P.S.L. equipment can be used on chassis with a minimum total weight of 12000 kg, and has always been suitable for roadside rescue.
- The dimensions of the loading platform, equipped with 2 ramps, may vary depending on the type of cab and requirements.
- Securely anchored to the subframe, a crane boom is attached with lift by means of 2 hydraulic cylinders and extension by means of a hydraulic cylinder.
- Made of high-strength steel, the crane boom is supplied in 4T and 5.5T versions.
- This equipment can be equipped with: hydraulic telescopic rear fork supplied in 1.5T or 2.5T version
Equipment and accessories
- Radio control for all movements
- Movable winch
- 5T or 2.5T rear fork (fully extended)
- 4T or 5.5T crane boom (fully extended)
- Motorbike holder
- LED lightbar