for vehicles from 5t to 10t
swivelling crane boom
double hydraulic boom
Equipped with crane boom and double extension for the forced removal of vehicles
The R.F.T.G. equipment can be used on cabs with a minimum total weight on the ground of 5000 kg. Its ease of use makes it particularly suitable for the forced removal of parked cars.
- The sling bar allows the parked car to be lifted, positioned on the road and towed with the axle raised.
- The drawbar spacer positioned between the sling bar and the tow truck prevents the car from being hit while driving.
- This equipment can be fitted with a hydraulic telescopic rear fork supplied in 1.5- or 2-tonne versions.
Equipment and accessories
- Radio control for all movements
- Hydraulically extendable stabilisers
- 5T or 2T rear fork (fully extended)
- Hydraulic winch on crane jib
- Hydraulic winch on fork
- LED lightbar